Leading skills in the hospitality industry
Kyustendil Chamber of Commerce and Industry has prepared training modules for capacity building in the tourism sector.
The prepared modules have educational content and a set of questions and answers. This will be arranged as a set of lectures in the Courses section of this platform and as a form of test for testing acquired knowledge.
The first module
The first module is dedicated to hospitality and has 7 thematic sections that will be organized as separate lectures:
- Topic 1. Introduction to hotel management
- Topic 2. Origin and development of the hotel industry
- Topic 3. Types of establishments for residence, classification, categorization and certification
- Topic 4. Technology of hotel services
- Topic 5. Personnel management
- Topic 6. Revenues and expenses in the hotel industry
- Topic 7. Customer relationship management in the hotel industry.