THE PROJECT’S KEY ACTIVITIES?
- Development of a capacity building program for e-learning in the tourism sector in the target cross-border region
- Development of e-learning modules and content to improve knowledge and practical skills in the field of tourism
- Development of libraries of “E-food” and “E-drinks” with information on local SMEs that offer typical food, meals and a typical environment
- Training “Good practices of sustainable tourism management” for managers and administrators
- Training “Traditional dishes and drinks from the common cross-border region”
- The final cross-border event for the exchange of experiences and best practices in the field of e-learning
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Project “Capacity building for e-learning in the tourism sector in the cross-border region” is devoted to managers and professionals in the regions of Nis, Serbia, and Kyustendil, Bulgaria, who want to improve their knowledge and skills, and make a difference in their communities.
International focus – tools and methods used by professional across the globe
Flexible courses – encouraging self-learning and growth
People are capital – education is a right not a privilege
If you prefer to study in your own time and at your own speed then one of our e-learning packages may be right up your street.